TOP SECRET: 3* New Jersey (Parsippany-Wayne) Holiday Inn Parsippany

genEus
By genEus,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

This listing has not yet been reported to the board/ID'd. It may be the HI Express not showing the previously reported smoke-free icon, but that would be just a guess, and it could be a different property. It does show a 90% approval rating from HOTWIRE customers, so that is at least a positive for this listing.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :o

This listing has not yet been reported to the board/ID'd. It may be the HI Express not showing the previously reported smoke-free icon, but that would be just a guess, and it could be a different property. It does show a 90% approval rating from HOTWIRE customers, so that is at least a positive for this listing.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks! Hmm. The price got raised to $59 now, in a matter of a few hours. :)

I found out I can get a better deal if I do Saturday check-in, Monday check-out, then Monday check-in, Wednesday check-out. They would have to be different hotels, but within a 20 minute drive from each other... Still would much rather just stay in one place... :)

Actually, accidentally learned about Travelocity's Top Secret Hotels and just got a 3 star for all 4 nights for $52/night, $240 altogether.

It was very easy to figure out exactly which hotel was the "Top Secret" one - and it had great reviews. I'm not sure if there's already a "how-to" on figuring out Travelocity's Top Secret Hotels, but it basically means going and browsing through the hotels offered on their site and matching up the "traveler reviews" from the secret hotel with the reviews for the hotels in the main list.... Wow, big secret! :)

Thanks!

edit: darn it, I would have totally gone through the betterbidding.com Travelocity link had I known one existed... Oops... Next time!!

I searched for Parsippany, NJ. Travelocity returned with "Parsippany and Morristown Hotels"

Star Rating: 3*

City and Zone: Parsippany, NJ

Hotel Name: Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Parsippany

Rate: average rate $52

Sat, Aug 21 USD 48.30

Sun, Aug 22 USD 48.30

Mon, Aug 23 USD 56.35

Tue, Aug 24 USD 56.35

Sum of nightly rates USD 209.30

Room 1 - Total: USD 240.70

Dates: 8/21 - 8/25

Amenities: Swimming Pool, Non-Smoking, High Speed Internet

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]