Hotwire Hotel: ??'s about booking 'the big deal' or name ur price option

th4kennedys
By th4kennedys,
in

OK :o I am a newbie around here and tried 2 find some help that some1 else asked but i couldn't so i was advised 2 post here :)

While i have used these type of websites before (HW, PL, Hotels.com) i have never used the big deal/name ur price option and i want some advice from those who HAVE tried it and can help me out!! You see I'm a bit nervous about this and I have 2 questions on how 2 do this!!!

#1. I am looking at traveling 2 disney for a Christmas trip leaving Christmas day. but POSSIBLY during our kids fall break 10/21-10/26... should i wait 2 its closer to the date of travel to book with HW or PL or go ahead and book now?

#2. I am very nervous about booking a hotel i haven't researched (i am a BIG planner!!) so my question is...Should I be leary of this option or just book with prices that pop up...i am nervous about the fact idk what hotel u get until AFTER u book...seems like every1 is happy but i guess i need some assurance that this could work lol :)

THANK SO MUCH :)

Jes

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

should i wait 2 its closer to the date of travel to book with HW or PL or go ahead and book now?
No need to wait, you can book now. Please read this link: Should i Bid Early or Close to Arrival Date
i am nervous about the fact idk what hotel u get until AFTER u book...seems like every1 is happy but i guess i need some assurance that this could work lol
It sound like HOTWIRE is the better option for you. If you're trying to target a specific property then HOTWIRE can often be a better option if you're successfully able to identify it based upon the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase... the trade-off is that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE, so you need to decide what is most important to you for a given stay, the lowest possible price OR the ability to take an educated guess as to the property you may receive.

You're in good hands. The board got good knowledge about Orlando so i'm sure we can keep you on right track here.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]