Priceline Hotel: 4* Indianapolis (Downtown) Hyatt

Stucazzo13
By Stucazzo13,
in

Hello,

I would like some advice for booking a hotel from Oct 9, 2010 to October 10, 2010 in downtown Indy. We are going to a Colts game on Sunday the 10th, so we would like to be able to walk to the stadium.

So far I have tried the following:

4 Star

1st bid - $55, Downtown

2nd bid - $60, DT, Speedway

3rd - $62 - DT, SPW, NW

4th - $65 - DT, SPW, NW, South

3.5 Star

Same sequence of bids, bid price $50,52,55,60

I would be willing to spend up to $75, before taxes. Would it be better for me to stay a bit further, save money on the hotel and then take a taxi to the game? I have never been to the city.

Phil

I suspect the Downtown zone will be relatively expensive based upon the game. I've never been to Indianapolis either, but from this Mass Transit link it appears that there is bus service (Indy Go Green Line) from the airport to Downtown, which would probably at least get you close to the stadium. I would confirm this on your own, and if so decide if this would work for your needs... taking the hotel shuttle (assuming provided) to the airport and then taking the bus to downtown/stadium.

Currently the airport zone is much cheaper then Downtown, but obviously somewhat less convenient, so you'll have to decide if the trade-off is worth it or not.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]