Priceline Hotel: 4* Cincinnati (Downtown) Hyatt

OhioMichael
By OhioMichael,
in

4* Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Zone 6 Downtown

Wed 8/25/10 - Sat 8/28/10 (3 Nights)

$65 + $5 Bonus

Someone else recently posted that they have this hotel for an August stay at $60. I was not successful at getting the $60 rate. I even had $5 in bonus money to sweeten my offer and yet it was still rejected! As a matter-of-fact, I made a bid on Friday for a 4* in zone 6 Downtown at $65 + $5 bonus money and it was rejected. After waiting 24 hours and trying again on Sunday, the exact same bid was accepted. I am not sure what is going on. :)

I am also now thinking that Priceline may be engaging in a price-fixing scheme with the bonus money. I have used Priceline bonus money in the past and it seemed to have actually increased my bid. However, this time, I am doubting that my offer was really increased by the amount of the bonus. :)

--

OhioMichael

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Very nice deal for this property. Rates in major cities often (and sometimes significantly) vary from day-to-day. A hotel may be successfully won at $60 for one day and it may take $80 (or higher) to win a bid for a few days later.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]