MN Minneapolis-St Paul Embassy Suites near MofA Bloomington

momtoomany5
By momtoomany5,
in

Embassy Suites - Bloomington (Minneapolis) near Mall of America (location is American Boulevard). This is NOT the Embassy Suites Airport location, also in Bloomington.

I would give this a 4 star rating. We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and got 2 rooms as there were 7 of us. I didn't get it through Priceline or Hotwire but had a rate of $137 per night per room with a work discount. I wonder if this hotel would be a choice with PRICELINE or HOTWIRE?? Not sure.

Pros: *Free breakfast and it's wonderful! Made to order omelets, hash browns, freshly made pancakes, oatmeal with some toppings, fresh fruit, toast, bagels, cereal, some pastries, yogurt and assorted juices and coffee. Considering we are a family of 7, this was a great deal for us. I'd say it was a deluxe breakfast-not just the usual continental breakfast you get at some hotels.

**Free Managers Reception for a couple hours from 5-7 pm (approximate). This included free alcoholic drinks, including beer and wine and soft drinks; some light appetizer/snacks like chips and salsa and fresh veggies/dip. We found this to be very relaxing since we stayed for a few days and had our older kids with us. We could enjoy sitting around and conversing at a table; enjoying the atrium.

**Pool- our entire family enjoyed the pool/whirlpool; was very nice and clean

**Staff seemed eager to please and were friendly

**Hotel Restaurant and Bar with food available- both very good and pricing was about average for the area. They did have a kids menu.

**Free bottled cold water in the lobby-what a nice touch in the hot, humid weather while we were there.

**Parking-free and close to hotel doors

**Atrium is comfortable and has an Italian feeling to it; nice and roomy-space to enjoy sitting to visit.

Cons: *older, however, I found it very satisfactory; beds were OK-I've had better; and wifi- you had to pay for by the day-it was NOT free.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]