Priceline Hotel: Union Square East on 8/21/2010 4*

butang
By butang,
in

Hello fellow deal hunters,

I am writing to ask if anyone wants to help me find 4* or higher hotel in Union Square East for 8/21/2010. My main requirements are the location and quality of hotel. Obviously, I want to have that at the cheapest possible price. I understand that there are countless forum posts on how to get the best deal through hotwire/priceline. I'm going to go ahead and ask on this thread for help while I also read up for myself and try to figure it out. I appreciate your help in advance. I realize that people don't have to take the time to reply and any assistance is appreciated.

Thank you,

B

PS If I've goofed and somehow posted in the wrong section please move/remove this thread.

Thanks for the gratitude, but we haven't helped you yet. For informed bidding, read up on rebids in FAQs. Check your dates on the Calendar of Wins in both HH and PL around your dates. Check retail prices on 4* hotels to see if rates are especially high. Then use rebids and start to bid up to your threshold.

Thereuare will need specifics in terms of your max bid, dates and zones. Sept in SF is typically busy and expensive, so you may need to open up to other zones. Then again, it's only one night and you may get lucky. Let us know what transpires.

Thanks for the reply. I am in the processes of doing exactly that. I guess the main thing is seeing if you can actually get a 4 1/2 star hotel from PRICELINE in union square. I'd be happy with the westin st francis. HOTWIRE lists a 4.5 star hotel at 186 which I'm assuming is probably the intercontinental. I'm trying to get the highest quality hotel and I"m willing to go up to 200. I'll do more research on the site before posting anything else.

Thanks,

B

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]