Hotwire Hotel: Las Vegas, 3.5*+, 5/27-5/29

nle24
By nle24,
in

My sister and her girlfriends are planning a trip to Las Vegas Memorial Weekend, 5/27-5/29. They only need one room.

5/27-5/29 for 3-4 girls

one room

3.5* and above

prefer to not switch hotels

They getting their flights discounted because of a friend so package deals are out of the questions. I will appreciate any leads. Thank you! :) (Sorry I didn't post a new thread, till now)

Yes, that $380 above was total (without taxes) but we can search a little harder to try and find the best deal for $400 'all-in' as they say in Vegas :)

However, they'll likely only be able to declare two in the room, as most Vegas properties are charing a LOT for occupancy greater than two (like upwards of $15-$30/pp per nite)... is that something they're comfortable doing?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No promotion code.. that's the volatility of Vegas rates!

Since previously posted the stay went up $20. You can lock in the above and then continue to search for the rate to go down (at which point you cancel/rebook or call for an adjustment) or find a better deal elsewhere. Before you submit the order it should state the cancellation policy, which in Vegas is almost alway 48 hours before check-in.

Also now available:

Bally's at $378 + tax

Flamingo at $365 + tax (but Bally's is a better deal)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]