Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Boston (Revere-Logan Airport BOS) Courtyard Boston Logan Airport

nortica
By nortica,
in

I was looking for Boston Airport zone only (early morning flight on the 18th). I used the PRICELINE link on this page each time I bid -- I started bidding for 4* and 3.5*, starting at $50 and adding other zones for free rebids up to $95 with no luck. Started over with 2.5* (Logan Airport Zone only). (I skipped over 3* to avoid getting the Four Points by Sheraton which is so far away.) I bid $75 and was given a counter offer. I ignored it and added Fenway zone and raised my bid to $80 and it was accepted as follows. Has anyone stayed here with a PRICELINE bid? Is it OK? Thanks!

Courtyard Boston Logan Airport

225 William F. Mcclellan Highway

Boston, MA 02128

617-569-5250

Check-In: Tuesday, August 17, 2010-03:00 PM

Check-Out: Wednesday, August 18, 2010-12:00 PM

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $80.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $80.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $19.41 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $99.41 (USD)

I lost track where I asked this question last time.

How do you avoid the 2.5* hotel at peabody? It's in priceline logan airport zone. That one is realy far away from airport and according to review it's difficult to get to. I don't want to end up in that one since I have 6:55am flight to catch...

Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]