Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Bahamas (New Providence Island-Paradise Island) Sheraton Nassau

tenny
By tenny,
in

Currently when bidding the 3.5* level in the New Providence Island-Paradise Island zone you have ONE re-bid zone. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

I would bid as follows:

Select 3.5* New Providence Island...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95

If the above is rejected wait 24 hours and try as follows:

Select 3.5* New Providence Island...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105

I suspect the first round of bidding will be too low, but the 2nd round has a chance... but with time on your hands better to try lower then expected on the first round.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and if the first round fails please return here and click a link on the board for the 2nd round of bidding and not a link from any emails PRICELINE sends you that you're eligible to bid again)

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok these dates a few days back.

August 12th Bids:

Bid $100 rejected,

rebid $105 rejected.

Bid $110, rejected,

rebid $115, rejected.

August 16th Bid:

Bid $118, Accepted ; Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort

Sept 8-14.

A bid more than what I anticipated for a winning bid but it'll be fine.

Questions I have:

1) Will bidding at different dates be likely follow the trend for a high bid? ie: If bid was rejected today at $118, can I try bidding at $100 say 3 days later?

2) the PRICELINE link you provided for a rebid, how does it work?

thanks!

tenny

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice rate for this time period! Hope you are looking forward to your stay.

You could try bidding again at $100 in a few days if you were rejected at $118, but there's no way to know if there would be inventory at that price point between now and your dates of travel. Inventory suddenly becoming available at $100 a few days after rejection at $118 would seem unlikely.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]