Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle - Embassy Row) Westin Embassy

kdhills
By kdhills,
in

I need help identifying a 3* boutique hotel that came up in the White House/Cap Hill zone. I checked the forums and did not see this listed anywhere, so thanks in advance for your help!

Dates of stay are 4/16-4/18, 1 room, 2 adults.

Hotel comes up as a 3* boutique with restaurant, business center and fitness center for $127 per night.

I know how risky a 3* can be, so I am trying to determine the hotel before booking. All of the prices for these two days (Sat and Sun night) are sky high. I live in DC and am booking for my mother, so I want to get this right!

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately this hotel has not yet been identified, and i dont' think we will gain much insight based upon the generic icons (except for the Boutique icon, which can mean almost anything).

Have you tried searching EasyClickTravel or QUICKBOOK? Both are consolidators and may have inventory not directly affected by the current high demand. As well, you can use our EASYCLICKTRAVEL SEARCH TOOL to unmask some of the 'off the record' selections, which is their version of an opaque purchase (the drop down menu on the left is for the Off the Record deals).

Let us know what you end up doing for this stay or if we can be of more assistance.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to respond back and let you know that I ended up changing the dates of travel to just 4/17/05-4/18/05 and booked the Westin Embassy Row through Hotwire.

4/17-4/18/05

Westin Embassy Row

4*

Restaurant

Fitness

Tennis Nearby

Price: $139

This is a great price for this night since Westin's site lists the hotel as $279 for that night... and there are very few available rooms in town due to a large convention.

I also tried your suggestion and attempted to book the Marriott Wardman Park through EasyClickTravel, but they were not able to fill the request after one week.

Thanks again for all of your help!

PS- A wild guess on that ID of the hotel in my original query is the Phoenix Park... but it's simply a guess.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]