Hotwire Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (Downtown) Comfort Suites City Centre

jpgb
By jpgb,
in

Hi, I am coming from the UK to Indianapolis and staying 30/11 - 03/12. I have looked on Hotwire and there is a 3* Downtown Indianapolis Hotel for $49 with the following amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Centre, Pool, Business Centre, Laundry Facilities, High Spee Internet Access & Golf Nearby. Can anyone identify this hotel? Also does the $49 include tax etc? Thanks in advance,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The price does not include taxes, but if you re-run your HOTWIRE search and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering you'll see the 'all-in' price on the left side of the screen.

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but i think it's the Holiday Inn Express with a 'missing' Tennis icon since it was last reported to the board. However, if you are interested in this property i think there is a better way to purchase it (for the same price... but increased confidence in the guess) so let us know if this is a property you're interested in.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

First, please click this HOTWIRE link and be sure to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your bidding, searches and travel purchases.

If you change your search to 3adults/0children what appears to be the same 3* hotel in this zone appears at the same price, but with a 'new' set of amenities:

Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Business, Laundry, Internet, and Golf... as well as a TA rating of 3.5/5.0

The amenities above match previous reports for the Holiday Inn Express and the Tripadvisor rating gives some added assurance.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help..

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for all of the help. I finally got around to booking the hotel on HOTWIRE, and got the Comfort Suites next door to the Holiday Inn downtown for $49, which is great. I booked through the HOTWIRE link you provided and I reckon its 1/2 price to the advertised price. Thanks again.

Amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]