Priceline Hotel: Looking for a hotel for for 1 Night... Need Help!

integlspwr
By integlspwr,
in

I've used PRICELINE once before but need some help again.

What i want is a Resort or 4* in Waikiki.

I stayed at the Hawaii Prince Before but want to try another hotel. i don't mind that place, I would prefer to stay either in any resort in Waikiki or the 4* Westin Moana Surfrider.

The most I would be willing to pay is about 110 including Fees/taxes for a Resort and about 85-95 including Fees/taxes for a 4*.

How would I go abouts doing that?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

With PRICELINE you can't target or avoid a specific property... you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you select.

HOTWIRE may be an option for you for this stay as you can take a guess as to the hotel you may receive before your purchase based upon the amenities associated with the hotel. If you search HOTWIRE for your nite above does anything appear within your desired zone(s), star rating and budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think you're out of luck. You're price limits are probably about $10-15 a night too low, plus, as Thereuare mentioned, you can't target a specific place like the Moana Surfrider - and in point of fact, you're more likely to get either the Sheraton Waikiki or the Hyatt or the Marriott.

With HOTWIRE, you could more effectively target a specific place (but again, the Sheraton and the Hyatt have the same amenities, I believe), and your price points are probably $25/nt or so too low with HOTWIRE.

• 2 weeks later...

With 2 days to go before your stay, do you have a back-up plan or is this an optional stay? (ie- you'd just cancel the stay if you don't find something within your limit) What is your current limit for a 3* hotel in this zone? What is the best deal you're able to find thru conventional booking channels?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

With 2 days to go before your stay, do you have a back-up plan or is this an optional stay? (ie- you'd just cancel the stay if you don't find something within your limit) What is your current limit for a 3* hotel in this zone? What is the best deal you're able to find thru conventional booking channels?

thanks everyone for the help. decided to book directly on the aqua website instead of risking on a property i didnt want.

I'll try to place a bid for thanksgiving week. I'll update everyone then.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]