Hotwire Hotel: 4* Hilton Head

washingtontraveler
By washingtontraveler,
in

Hello -- searched for 2 adults in HHI 8/16 - 8/18 and received a rate of $102 at a 4 star. Can anyone help id? Here are the amenities:

-resort

-beachfront

-oceanfront

-smoke free rooms

-fitness center

-pools

-restaurant

-business center

-hi-speed internet

-golf nearby

-tennis nearby

-spa service

-children's activity

I am really hoping to get the marriott (hilton and westin would be ok) -- and not the crowne plaza.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

I'm sorry to say that a 4* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

But my best guess would be the Westin with the addition of the Smoke Free icon. I don't belive this is the Crown Plaza.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

The list of Hotwire hotels that have been reported to the board in this area can be found at the site's Hotwire Hotel List for South Carolina.

New listings can appear at any time, and amenity sets can also change. The Westin has not yet been reported with a smoke-free icon, but this is a smoke-free property.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]