Priceline Hotel: Resort Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Marriott Beach

dovetail10
By dovetail10,
in

Jan 14 2011 - Jan 17 2011

$110/night

Was rejected at 90 and 100 (changing the criteria to add an area that didn't have a resort or 5 star -- we were hoping for this hotel and its listed as a resort). i saw someone else got this for 90 but didn't know their dates. anyway, for some reason it let me rebid an hour later and i got it for 110.

I think I went through your PRICELINE link. Tried...

Thanks so much for the tips about rebidding. We went into it with much more confidence.

So i booked a hotel and won and it shows me all the other things i can now buy for that trip. One section is a list of cars i can rent -- cars described, agency to be determined and the cars had prices $26/standard etc. so i chose one and then it had me bid on it. which by the way my $26 brought up a screen where they said that was unlikely to win, more like $36.

so what's the deal with that?

i haven't purchase the car yet. But i have an email with all the cars listed and prices like:

Economy Car - $25/day

I mean it really looks like that's the car and that's the price. When i access my intinerary i see a list of those with buttons next to each that say "choose this car." i can email you a screenshot of this if you'd like.

i haven't purchase the car yet.

Understood... i was asking how long it had been since you won the bid and clicked the button which took you to PRICELINE's car rental bidding page?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Waikiki Resort Hotel: I forgot to post my winning bid but on 8/23/10 I was able to get a rate at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort and Spa with a bid of $115 per night covering the 2-week period starting on 01/12/11 and ending on 01/26/11. I was able to get the bid on my 1st try just by stating the Diamond Head area and 4-Star hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]