Priceline Hotel: 3* Wilmington (Wrightsville Beach) Blockade Runner

oslent
By oslent,
in

Really bummed out to get the wretched Blockade Runner. I thought I was bidding on the Holiday Inn Sunspree. First offer of $100 was denied. Second offer of $160 for a Monday and Tuesday was accepted. Just a few dollars less than the regular rate on line.

This forum has been very valuable in the past- my first disappointment. I specified Wrightsville Beach and the PRICELINE map did NOT include any part of Wilmington, NC. Please add Blockade Runner to the list for Wrightsville Beach.

This forum has been very valuable in the past- my first disappointment.

Sorry to see you're disappointed in the results... but it's also disappointing that you've been using the board in the past but not sharing your wins in order to help other users :) Perhaps somebody else has won this hotel previously and didn't share their own win.

Thank you for sharing this win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List. We hope that you will continue to share your future wins with the board and begin to use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Hope your stay goes better then you anticipate.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]