By luggi83,
in

Hi,

I'm only staying for one night from Aug 19 and hotwire offers this little gem:

3* in MSG for 119 USD

Amenities: Smoke-Free; Fitness, Restaurant, Business

90 % recommendation in customer reviews, 4 dots in tripadvisor

From the hotel list I guess it could be this:

3* Wyndham Garden Hotel at Broadway and Fifth (name change previously: Wyndham Garden Chelsea (W 24th St)) (moved from ESB zone due to change in boundary)

Amenities: Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

Do you guys agree?

Thanks,

lukas

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It could be the Wyndham Garden, but i wouldn't take that bet... it could just as easily be something else. The amenities above don't match previous reports for that property, nor does the TA rating shown by HOTWIRE match the current rating for the Wyndham Garden at Tripadvisor. The TA info shown by HOTWIRE is not updated in real time (only updated about once a month) so it's possible that the TA rating has changed since HOTWIRE last updated, but between this and the new amenity set i think there are too many inconsistencies to make this conclusion.

Unfortunately a property with this combination has not yet been reported to the board, and these icons are too common in NYC to make much of an educated guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]