Hotwire Hotel: identify hotel in chicago

DanaG103
By DanaG103,
in

Can someone help me identify this hotel?

I would like to be near michigan avenue shopping.

4* Magnificent Mile Area - Streeterville area Hotel

$129

- boutique hotel

- smoke free

- fitness

- restaurants

- business center

- high speed internet

need to book ASAP, going next week!

thanks!!

Please provide a follow-up to your prior NYC Hotwire thread (post what you decided to do for that stay in that thread), then reply to this thread and we would be happy to look into the above.

Additionally, please post the date/s for this Chicago stay so that we can research what's available.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

This listing would be a possible match for the Felix or Sax. I'd also recommend State St shopping; while not as large as Michigan Ave, there are some places worth looking into (Nordstrom Rack, etc.) Additionally, the Air/Water show is 8/14-15; if you are shopping around the North half of the NMA area on 8/13, you may see some of the planes zip by overhead as they're doing practice runs.

I'll also offer one other suggestion: there's a 3.5* in the Mag Mile/Streeterville area for these dates w/breakfast, fitness, business, laundry, internet for $159 (which is $10 more than I'm seeing the 4* Mag Mile listing for). If you look on the detail page for this 3.5* listing, you should see at the bottom of the detail page is a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating (4.5/5 circles shaded.) This would be a possible match for the Amalfi, which is a very, very nice boutique property in the River North area that offers free breakfast on each floor and an evening reception.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]