Priceline Hotel: Need help w re-bid for Resort in Jackson Hole Wyoming

lookalive
By lookalive,
in

I tried 3 times bidding for Resort - Jackson Hole, Wyoming, I understand that Snake River Lodge and Spa is the one resort for that area and where I would like to stay for one night on Sept 3rd.

I bid $155, $160 and $175 to no avail. I noticed that the two most recent bids of $165 and $174 were awarded. I've never bidded before and would like to try again. Besides Jackson area, the other area I can bid is Targhee, which I'm not sure what that means as Targhee is a National Forest. I'm thinking it's the Driggs and Victor, Idaho area near the Forest. There is a Resort called Teton Springs Lodge and Spa in Victor, ID but I don't see that resort listed when I search for resorts in the regular Priceline search field. When I search for Priceline hotels in Driggs ID, it only brings up Snake River Lodge and Spa. After reading the posts of rebidding same day, I'm still not quite sure how to do it. Can I try again by selecting Resort - Targhee area and be sure it's the Snake River Lodge with the info I just spoke about?

Also, when I placed my bid today for $175, I initially got an web page error so I tried again. When I tried a 2nd time, it came back as Duplicate Request, so I can only assume, the $175 bid was also rejected, even though I thought it was after the 24 hours waiting period. Any advice on how I can get this resort would greatly be appreciated.

To begin, you're not bidding on this specific property, you can receive any resort rated hotel in the zone. If you're using the "retail" section of PRICELINE to determine what you'll get thru the "bidding" side of PRICELINE, you can't do this as the two sides of their service use a different universe of hotels... you may get a hotel listed in the 'retail' side... or you may not. See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Are you willing to accept any resort rated hotel in this zone?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]