Hotwire Hotel: 3* Anaheim Disneyland South - Please help ID

jory29
By jory29,
in

This would be for a family of four, 2 kids and 2 adults...

4 Star Disneyland South, $89, Sept. 17, 2010

Disneyland South 4 Star

fitness centre

pool

restaurant

business centre

high speed internet

golf

tennis

Recommended in 90% of hotwire reviews

I am hoping it might be Hyatt Regency Orange? It is possible I realize it could be the Hilton... or maybe even something else. I am interested in the free shuttle that is offered by Hyatt. Are there any other resort fees? I know they charge $9.95 per night. Can anyone elaborate on the shuttles, if it goes right from Hyatt to the Disneyland area, etc., and how long of a trip it is? Are they generally reliable with timing? Thanks!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking this HOTWIRE link.

The property above matches both the Hilton and the Hyatt so either of these are possible, but my guess is the one offered above is more likely the Hilton.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3* Anaheim Disneyland North

Sept. 17, 2010 - For a family of 4

$64 a night

Suite

Comp. breakfast

Fitness

Pool

Laundry

High speed internet

Recommended in over 85% of hotwire reviews

Do you think this is the Peacock Inn and Suites? Thanks for any help you can offer!! :)

jory29

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates.

Please follow the insructions in post #4.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Hi I followed the instructions and will make sure if I do make a bid, will click on correct links from betterbidding.com to take me to hotwire. :)

I read my messages, viewed hotwire again using your links, and replied to this thread. Am hoping now that I am a good listener of instructions someone can help me out with ID'ing some Disneyland properties. :) LOL!

Thanks! :o

And one more yet, I am curious about...

Sept. 17, 2010, for Family of 4

Disneyland South - $59 - Recommended in 90% hotwire reviews

Fitness

Pool

restaurant

Business Centre

Laundry

High speed net

Tennis

Seems like a super good rate, just wonder about location mostly.

Edited to add - looks like this one went up by $2 a night in the past day or so.... this must be the same one I posted already??

jory29

You have lost me for this thread.

OH!! I know why - I was looking from Sept. 17-24 that's why! I am so sorry!!
Is your stay 9/17-9/18 or 9/17-9/24? Because i don't see the 3* North suite hotel when searching 9/17-9/18. If you have changed the dates will this effect the 3* South hotel ID also.

Please re-post your dates and the hotels with the coplete amenities that you want to have ID'd.

Yellowdog.

I'm sorry Yellowdog, for creating bad posts!! I'll try to do better here...

1.)Sept. 17 - 24th - Family of 4 - 2 adults, 2 kids

Anaheim Disneyland North - 3 star - $63 a night - recommended in 85% hotwire customer reviews

suite

restaurant

fitness centre

pool

laundry

high speed internet

2.)Sept. 17 - 24th - Family of 4 - 2 adults, 2 kids

Anaheim Disneyland North - 3 & 1/2 star, $59 a night - recommended in 75% hotwire reviews

smoke free rooms

fitness centre

swimming

restaurant

business centre

laundry

high speed internet

3.)Sept. 17 - 24th - Family of 4 - 2 adults, 2 kids

Anaheim Disneyland South - 3 star, $59 a night, recommended in 90% of hotwire reviews

fitness centre

swimming

restaurant

business centre

laundry

high speed internet

tennis

Thank you so much for all of your help!! I appreciate it! :)

Anaheim Disneyland North - 3 star - $63 a night - recommended in 85% hotwire customer reviews

suite

restaurant

fitness centre

pool

laundry

high speed internet

Please go back to HOTWIRE and confirm the amenities of this offering... is it a Restuarnat icon OR a Complimentary Breakfast icon? (if you click CONTINUE next to the offering and then the 'See all' link above the icons it will give the name/description of the icon.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please go back to HOTWIRE and confirm the amenities of this offering... is it a Restuarnat icon OR a Complimentary Breakfast icon? (if you click CONTINUE next to the offering and then the 'See all' link above the icons it will give the name/description of the icon.

I am so sorry I feel like an idiot. :)

It IS a complimentary breakfast icon.

Now the rate has gone down to $56!

I wonder what hotel this is....

Thank you, and sorry for my poorly managed posts.

I am so sorry I feel like an idiot. :)

It IS a complimentary breakfast icon.

Now the rate has gone down to $56!

I wonder what hotel this is....

Anaheim Disneyland North - 3 star - $63 a night BUT NOW IT SHOWS AS $59 a night- recommended in 85% hotwire customer reviews

suite

complimentary breakfast

fitness centre

pool

laundry

high speed internet

Our 3-star hotel suppliers include: Holiday Inn, Radisson, DoubleTree, and other respected hotel brands. (I wonder if this could be the double tree?)

Thank you, and sorry for my poorly managed posts.

Best guess for each is as follows:

Anaheim Disneyland North - 3 star

Peacock Suites with a new Internet icon since last reported to the board

Anaheim Disneyland North - 3 & 1/2 star, $59 a night - recommended in 75% hotwire reviews

Hotel Menage

Anaheim Disneyland South - 3 star, $59 a night, recommended in 90% of hotwire reviews

Holiday Inn Anaheim (Manchester Ave)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Best guess for each is as follows:

Anaheim Disneyland North - 3 star

Peacock Suites with a new Internet icon since last reported to the board

Hotel Menage

Holiday Inn Anaheim (Manchester Ave)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thank you so much!! I am now looking back at that first property that I had ever posted in this entire thread, the 4 star Anaheim Disneyland South, and note that the price is now listed at $96, (instead of $89 as was listed on Aug. 2) - it is still listed as 90% hotwire customer reviews, and all the same amenities as before... COULD this new one be the Hyatt?? I assume the other one was the Hilton as was suggested.... or is it normal for prices to keep fluctuating up and down like that? Thanks!! Thanks for all your effort on the other ID requests as well, if or when I bid, I will definitely keep this thread up-dated and will use the appropriate betterbidding.com links to do so! :)

This could still be the Hilton or Hyatt, but I would lean towards it being the Hilton. HOTWIRE properties vary in price frequently, especially in major cities.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks, AaronJB! :)

I will check out the site daily for a while I think. I will update this posting if I do make any reservations through HOTWIRE.

Edited to add: Just for fun, when playing around, I notice a 4 star property at Anaheim Disneyland South for an earlier date (Aug.) - exact same amenities as the ones mentioned for the 4 star I was asking about, BUT the one thing that changed is that it states 95% for hotwire reviews.... I am thinking that could be the diff. between the Hilton and the Hyatt? OR have you guys seen them change the % ratings from one month to another?!?

Thanks, if anyone knows. :)

jory29

I am thinking that could be the diff. between the Hilton and the Hyatt? OR have you guys seen them change the % ratings from one month to another?!?
The % ratings change all the time on some hotels so it's hard to answer.
I will update this posting if I do make any reservations through hotwire.
Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Please check and use our links (if possible) in the support page for your hotel direct purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]