Hotwire Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (Fishers-Northeast) Staybridge Suites

jv3879
By jv3879,
in

I'm trying to ID a 3* Indianapolis (Keystone - Carmel area) hotel for 8/12 - 8/14. Hotwire is showing a 3* for $49 / night with amenities listed as Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Laundry and recommended in 90% of customer reviews.

It looks similar to the 3* Doubletree Guest Suites Carmel (Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness) but also includes laundry as an amenity. I'd be happy with the Doubletree as I'm looking for an outdoor pool. Are there any other possibilities that I'm missing?

Thanks!

I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

But like you say. It could be be the Doubletree with the addition of the Laundry Icon since the hotel offer this service. The TA rating also match this hotel. So the Doubletree is a guess. But it could also be a diffrent hotel.

The 3.5* for the same dates with Restaurant, Pool, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis is a match for the Sheraton.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this all-suite property!

Can you confirm that there are additional amenities associated with this property? In your account, there should be a "see all amenities" link under the trip information.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Staybridge Suites - Indianapolis/Fishers, IN

3* Fishers, IN

$63 / night

Amenities listed: Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, High Speed Internet.

Used the BetterBidding HOTWIRE link - thanks for the help of this board yet again!

Just an FYI- I stayed there last Friday and the place seems nice with a lot of potential but the housekeeping wasn't as good as you'd expect. The front desk staff was nice, you get to your room and the manager has left a "voicemail" welcoming you, and the buffet in the morning was decent.

But after we took a nap, I noticed on the underside of the "top" spread that there was a chunk of something brown that had dried. I called the front and they sent a new one up. Then after we came back from dinner and drinks, I noticed other things such as towels around the kitchen sink had been refolded to cover up obvious drips of coffee and other things. Toilet paper ran out (both!) and there was no back up stock. The bath towels didn't look so good either. One lamp had a serious short so we had to unplug it. In the morning, I filled out one of their surveys and noted specific issues. The gentleman that checked us out said they would review it and appreciated the feedback. I hope they do!

Bottom line - great potential, maybe just do a quick detail check when you get to your room and let the front desk know if there are any issues. Have a nice stay!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]