Hotwire Hotel: Hyatt Lodge or Westin

Yoopereh
By Yoopereh,
in

Good morning,

I'm trying to figure out if a Lombard/Oak Brook area hotel is the Westin or the Hyatt Lodge on the McDonald's Campus. I would much perfer the Hyatt Lodge, but I fear it's the Westin.

It's for two nights, Aug. 5-7.

Amenties:

-Smoke free rooms

-Fitness center

-Pool

-Restaurant

-Business Center

-High-speed internet

-Golf nearby

-Tennis nearby

It's a 4.5 star. There is also a bed option and a mention of valet parking.

Thank you very much!!!

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Bloomington and your Hotwire Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for each stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Allways follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

The Hyatt Lodge has smoking rooms, so the smoke free icon would lead me too to believe that this is the Westin.

Last year I was trying to target the Hyatt Lodge (specifically because I was travelling with a smoker) and was able to get it through Priceline. By doing a search of winning bids on this board, I found that there seemed to be a floor at which the Westin could be won, but that there were lower bids accepted at the Hyatt. I did win the Hyatt with a low-ball bid. There are certainly no guarantees, but I thought I'd offer this as a possible option. My thinking at the time was that if I still won the Westin instead of the Hyatt, at least I'd being paying less than what was offered on Hotwire. Should you decide to try this route, I'd suggest you do your own search of winning bids and draw your own conclusions since my experience was last Dec (and the Rennaissance may have also been upgraded since I bid).

The 4.5* property above matches previous reports for the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center so that would be my best guess for this one... the Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus is currently rated 4*.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please remember to follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]