Priceline Hotel: Hotel Needed in Barcelona, Spain

bmg
By bmg,
in

I need a hotel for Sept 18 th in Barcelona Spain post-cruise for one night and likely near the airport. I did see something on HOTWIRE for a 3.5 star hotel at the airport for $109. Seems hotels are high for this date and going fast. I would rather have at least a 4 star but if I can't will settle for the 3.5*. Any suggestions. I will be taking an early morning flight on the 19th and it is more conveient staying close by or does it matter? The price may dictate where I stay. Thanks for your feedback and sugggestions. bmg

You could probably start bidding at around 79 to 81 dollars for the airport zone for a 4 star.

Risky zone as quite large on priceline map. Not end of world though.... as if taxi needed thez have set fee within that zone that puts you at 22 to 27 euros to airport, even if right next to it. That being a sunday morning trip it would be only 30 or so......

but if you would win the renaissance or tryp or some others they have shuttles.

Good luck.

If you want to try PRICELINE first let us know if you have committed to the Airport zone and what you'd like to use for your maximum bid... we'll then advise accordingly. (although MadFlyer has already provided great info on this area :) )

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After receiving all the good advice, I decided to go on the web site and see what the Renaissance had to offer. I went with it as I could get points for my stay and breakfast and I was a bit concerned about the selection that I would possibly receive. The advice was excellent as it generally is and I learn so much from these posts. I wanted to share the outcome with you so it could be closed. Thank you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]