Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Loop) W City Centre

pinwillow
By pinwillow,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Nicely done!... a very good deal for this Chicago property.

Thank you for posting and sharing your winning bid. Am i correct that this is for one nite, June 3rd? (i assume the dates you typed, 3/6-4/6, were the non-US format for this one nite?)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereyouare,

I booked the W Hotel on the Loop for $106/night for 6/3 - 6/6 for my parents 35th wedding anniversary trip to Chicago. You got an excellent bargain given what is going on in Chicago that weekend which you may not know about.

That weekend, Chicago is hosting the Gospel Musical Festival in Grant Park. It is one of the biggest events of the year drawing ~150000 people to Grant Park many from out of town. The W is showing the lowest rate for that weekend to be $349/night on their site. I had tried bidding for a room on Priceline with no luck about 5 times, and this may be one of those times that Hotwire will have the better price.

Plus I like the fact that Hotwire gives you clues about what hotel you are booking. I was pretty certain that it was the W and that was at the top of the list for my parents.

You got an great hotel for a great price for a weekend where bargains are going to be hard to find on Hotels of this class.

Have a great time!

Rock on,

markstl

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]