Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Burlington-Woburn) Element Lexington

mdboy
By mdboy,
in

I am looking for two rooms with two beds each (4 adults & 3 kids) for two nights (August 5 & 6).

Hotwire has a 3 star Needham-Dedham for $73 with Smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center.

And a 2.5 star Needham-Dedham for $79 with Fitness center, pool, restaurant, Laundry, and High speed internet.

I was hoping to get some help in identifying these two properties.

Thanks.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Philadelphia thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the HOTWIRE offerings above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! Please click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Neither of the above properties have been reported to the board... the amenities for the 2.5* have previously been seen with the Holiday Inn Dedham, so that property may have been downgraded to the 2.5* level, but i'm not so convinced that this is the case.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Advice on Burlington - Woburn - Lexington, Hotwire

I'm looking for two rooms (4 adults and three kids) for Aug. 5 to 7 and I was hoping for some help in identifying two hotels.

The first is a 3.5 star with Comp. Breakfast, pool, Business Center, Laundry Facilities, Kitchenette and Recommended in 100% of Hotwire customer reviews 100+ total reviews (Overall satisfaction 4.5) for $83 per night. I think this might be the Element Lexington.

The next is a 2 star with Comp. Breakfast and Internet access and Recommended in 100% of Hotwire customer reviews 20+ total reviews (Overall satisfaction 4.5) with a four Tripadvisor rating for $58.

Thanks for your help.

I originally posted this under Priceline by mistake - sorry about that.

mdboy

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

The first is a 3.5*

Best guess would be Element Lexington

The next is a 2*

I'm sorry to say that a property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

We booked the 3.5 star in Lexington using the link from this site with Comp. Breakfast, pool, Business Center, Laundry Facilities, Kitchenette and Recommended in 100% of Hotwire customer reviews 100+ total reviews (Overall satisfaction 4.5) for $83 per night.

It was the Element Lexington. Nice hotel about 30 minutes from downtown. It was perfect for us.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]