Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919

719-593-8188

Your Offer Price: $40.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $40.00

Taxes and Fees: $11.44

Total Charges*: $51.44

Not to rain on the OP's parade but I have stayed at this hotel and $40 is about what it's worth. It is a basic, extended stay "suite" hotel (suites as in each room has a small kitchenette, not that each room is a multi-room suite) similar to the Extended Stay America just down the block. Beware that the front desk does close down at some point late at night (not uncommon for this type of property).

OP, would you be so kind as to double check your confirmation? I would bet anything that this hotel is rated 2* not 3*. Your bidding history also seems to suggest this, but the headline is posted as 3*. Thanks!

travelguy2 is exactly right - this was a DREADFUL hotel and I'm very sorry I won it. Easily the worst Priceline experience I have ever had. The place seemed to be full of people just hanging out and up to no good. There was a prostitute in the "lobby", if you can call it that, and two pimps outside the front door who would go back and forth between loud arguing between themselves and rudely speaking to women in the lobby who were associated with them. The place also seemed to be home to several loud parties of fully grown adults (ie not teens on a road trip). There was one employee in the entire place at 8pm when we arrived and she was totally over her head and couldn't handle things; the room wasn't ready...I could go on.

Anyway, when I get a chance I will figure out how to report this to Priceline, but in the meantime, beware if you bid for a 2* in Colorado Springs.

• 3 weeks later...

Thereuare, you know, the more I think about it, Priceline really shouldn't sell this hotel. I told them about it, and they sent me a $10 per night bid coupon, which I appreciated, but I wrote back saying I don't really want a coupon, I just don't want other people to have the experience I had - I mean, I wouldn't dare even bid on a 2* anymore in Colorado Springs. I told them they should consider just removing this awful place from their listings, and pointed them to the last four reviews on Tripadvisor, which are all the lowest rating and each of them a horror story. Of course I added my review to Tripadvisor, and filled in a low review on Priceline too. Can you point me to any article on how to get more traction on a complaint like this?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]