Hotwire Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (Bloomington East-MofA-Airport MSP) Holiday Inn Select

lynn30062
By lynn30062,
in

Just yell at me now if I am posting in wrong spot or the wrong way. Honestly, I have been sorting for days on how to do this. Thanks, Lynn Here it goes:

Please help identify:

Minneapolis East August 24-27, 2010

PROPERTY #1

3* ($104) Bloomington Central Bloomington East-Mall of America area

- Shuttle

-Fitness

-Pool

-Restaurant

-Biz Ctr

-Laundry

-HiSpeed iNet

PROPERTY #2

3.5* ($89) Bloomington East-Mall of America area-MSP Airport area

- Shuttle

-No smoking

-Fitness

-Pool

-Restaurant

-Biz Ctr

-Golf nearby

-Kids activities

Can you please follow-up your previous Hotwire Canada thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay (even if you chose to book direct, cancelled your stay, etc)

3* ($104) Bloomington East-Mall of America area

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new HOTWIRE search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

For Property #2 - I can still see it (as well as Property #1) but its actual Bloomington Central for $103.

I think you might have it reversed... property #1 is in Bloomington Centreal and property #2 is in Bloomington East.

Please do a new HOTWIRE search and confirm the amenities associated with each property as if i'm correct on the zone information above i don't believe the amenities are correct for property #2.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately - both are gone. Those price points aren't even still there for me to check if the discrepancies suggessted could be confirmed. Bummer.

I will keep looking and re-post. Thanks anyway.

I think you have it reversed... property #1 is in Bloomington Centreal and property #2 is in Bloomington East.

Please do a new HOTWIRE search and confirm the amenities associated with each property as if i'm correct on the zone information above i don't believe the amenities are correct for property #2.

Please advise:

Aug 24-27 2 adults

Minneapolis search

$109 3*

Bloomington Central - Mall of America area

-Shuttle

-Fitness

-Pool

-Restaurant

-Biz Ctr

-Laundry

-HiSpeed

$93 3.5* Bloomington East- Mall of America area -MSP airport hotel

-Shuttle

-Smoke free

-Fitness

-Restaurant

-Biz Ctr

-HiSpeed

-Golf

-Kids Activities

3.5*

Thank you.

lynn30062

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates.

3* Bloomington Central - Mall of America area

Best guess would be Holiday Inn

3.5* Bloomington East- Mall of America area -MSP airport hotel

Best guess would be Radisson Bloomington by Mall of America

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Still working on same trip. [A family illness has me holding off to be sure I can take this vaca.] The Radisson appears to gone up in price and Holiday Inn Express is no longer a choice. I will appreciate assistance with these properties.

August 24-27

2.5* $59 Bloomington Central MOA Hotel

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Biz

HIsPEED

gOLF

(I thought if this was HI Exp it would include Breakfast icon)

3* $83 Bloomington East Mall of America Area - MSP Airport area Hotel

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Biz

LAUNDRY

HiSpeed

(Surprised this 3* didnt display a restaurant)

The properties offered for your dates can change multiple times between now and the time you're able to commit to this stay... please bump/reply to this thread once your plans are firm and you're able to commit to a non-refundable purchase.

Hope everything works out with your family member.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok - I used your HOTWIRE link and meanwhile the rate went down again today. It opened the day at $83, went to $90something and I got it at $79.

It was Holiday Inn Select MPLS - St. Paul Airport - Mall of America, MN

Aug 24-27

let me know if I need to post my results somewhere else to benefit the board.

Thanks for all the help and sorry for the multiple posts.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]