Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (USE) Courtyard Mariott

Tripped Out
By Tripped Out,
in

This hotel has not yet been identified and with only one amenity icon we're not likely to be able to add much insight, but this doesn't sound like a good deal to me at all. You can usually get 'legitimate' 4* hotels for just a little bit in this area on Priceline and i wouldn't think if purchasing a 3* in this area when a 4* could be had for just a bit more. Is there a particular hotel you're trying to avoid?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried and tried to get a 4* in the same range. I wanted to avoid USW, because I thought I'd get stuck with the Hilton and I read some horror stories on this board and Trip Advisor about it.

So the history...

Day Before I started bid around 60 for a four star and went up to 75 but no dice.

I then added Fishermans Wharf and dropped my price to 60 but still nothing.

Today....

Changed the days of my trip started bidding at 70 for a 4* in USE...no offer. Added Civic Center and raised to 75....no offer. So then went 70 with a three star and came out with this.

I'm happy but it feels I could of done better. I don't know how though bc I read all the info on this board. I think dates have played a factor bc this is right around the time of Carnival.

I dont know...you guys think I came out ok? On Marriott's website, rooms were going for 198.

Also...I never got free rebids...anyone know why?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]