Priceline Hotel: Need help, SFO 4* USE- 100$

mafaldaccs
By mafaldaccs,
in

I have been trying since last week without success!

I am looking for a 4* in SFO

I would like to get the Wyndham 55 Parc, Is this in the USE or USW? I just tried USE, I am scared to put USW because I don't want to get the Hilton, people said that is more a 3* hotel and also I saw on the forum that people got it for 75$ or even 65$

Please any advices

mafaldaccs,

Have you already bid up to $100 (mentioned in your topic title) or is that your maximum bid but haven't gone that high yet? If the latter, what is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

mafaldaccs,

Have you already bid up to $100 (mentioned in your topic title) or is that your maximum bid but haven't gone that high yet? If the latter, what is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thereuare,

I started with 100$ and then I tried 105, and 115$ without luck, basically in the USE and sometimes adding USW

Thanks again, I am so frustated

Sorry to hear that your bids have not yet been accepted! :)

With a 4* in USE showing for $142 for these dates, I think you're not far off and a win is probably

likely in the $125-130 range, although possibly at $120. What would be your desired max budget per night for this stay?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

ladybugsea,

Pirce.line is usually cheaper then HOTWIRE... but not always. However, more importantly, is that both services don't necessarily assign hotels the same star rating... do you know if the 4* hotel offered by HOTWIRE is also rated 4* by PRICELINE? (or that the HOTWIRE offering even partipcates with PRICELINE)

This discussion should probably best be handled as a continuation of your existing Priceline San Francisco Hotel thread.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]