Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Brookline-Newton-Harvard) Crowne Plaza Newton

86x
By 86x,
in

Amenities: Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center

Sorry for the delay in posting. I stayed at Crowne Plaza in Oct of 2009 for a weekend stay at $102, and I suppose because there was baseball playoffs I couldn't get anything closer to Boston. The indoor pool is so tiny, it was like the size of 3 bathtubs. CP is in a rather nice residential area but a highway runs under the hotel property. Was charged $15 for parking by default even though I specified I did not drive... This was quickly resolved at the front desk. Stayed in a high number floor and therefore was not at all bothered by the highway noise that many reviewers have complained of. We walked to the T station and it felt like more than a mile and a half, it was a healthy little hike. I think it was $7 or so for a cab to a Newtown restaurant or to the T stations. I would definitely stay here again given the circumstances, but next time I think I will try earlier to get a downtown hotel so that I don't have to spend time getting to the sights of Boston.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]