Hotwire Hotel: 3* Portland (Airport PDX Entrance-Cascade Station) Radisson Airport

katkins
By katkins,
in

3*

Amenities: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access,

Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby. Recommended by 95%

Ok, I knew this might well be the Radisson, but I was still hoping for something else with that 95% approval rating. Seems like their rating just keeps going up, so either there's some funny business going on, or we'll have a fine night's stay.

Thank your for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this new amenity combination for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... hope it goes better than you expect.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hm I was hoping to take advantage of Hotwire but walking distance to LRT is our number one priority. Seeing how I have a 50% chance of not getting a hotel that's actually close to the Cascade LRT Station like the description says and most likely will be placed in the Radisson which is really far away from any LRT station, I guess we should pass? :)

If you stayed already, how was the Radisson anyway?

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]