Hotwire Hotel: Pls help ID 3.5* USW $132 p/n

yogilo
By yogilo,
in

Hi there

I've book a room via Handlery Union Square already but I'm glad I found this forum. If I could get a cheaper rate at the Handlery via Hotwire that would be great. I've used the HOTWIRE link above to find a hotel in San Francisco in the USW area for 08/08 to 08/10.

The 3.5* ratings ($132 per night) and amenities matches Handlery but ratings in tripadvisor are not the same. According to Hotwire, its boutique, smoke free rooms, fitness center, business center, and high speed internet. I also read another posting and pool is including for Handlery Union Square.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

There is a Travelzoo special at the Handlery right now for $99 night that includes half off parking. Blackout Dates: July 24; Aug. 6-7; Sept. 9-11, 18-23; Oct. 1-4, 16-17; Nov. 4-6, 16-20

Book by July 27.

Go to hotel website and type in TZOO for the promotion code. It is a non-refundable rate, Good luck.

Hi

Wow, the same room is so much cheaper with this code. Btw, the hotel website doesn't state that the Travelzoo code includes half off parking. Is there a link you can give me to show that parking is half off with that code? Thanks.

Update: Found the link via google.

Yogilo, glad you found the Travelzoo rate. The Handlery is in a very good location in Union Square. You might also enjoy the happy hour at their restaurant, The Daily Grill. Every day, including weekends, from 3-6pm. Check out the Daily Grill's website for details, we were there last Saturday and had a great time. Have fun!

Hi everyone

I booked using Travelzoo code. The $99 single room doesn't suit us because there will be two of us. We booked the Premier King (after reading reviews on Tripadvisor etc) and it's about $80 cheaper per night from the original price.

Thank you so much for the tzoo code.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]