Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Atlantic City-Cape May (Atlantic City) Chelsea Hotel

jaydenandbradysmom
By jaydenandbradysmom,
in

Bid using PRICELINE link above:

Did not try 4* because we are travelling with young kids and Caesars does not allow kids in the pool.

1st Bid accepted - $56 X 2 nights - $112

Taxes and fees - $27.10

Total - $139.10 ($69.55 per night)

If it says the Hotel does that mean it is definitely not the Annex? I know that the Annex is a lower star rating, but most reviews talk about both, so I just want to make sure we won't get an Annex room.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding :)

We hope you're satisfied with the outcome and will like the hotel.

If it says the Hotel does that mean it is definitely not the Annex?
I don't know this hotel that well so i can help you with your question. But you can call the hotel and confirm your reservation and ask at the same time.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Does it say Luxe Tower on the reservation at all?

If you do call the hotel to see which location you're in i'd also recommend requesting a room with two beds if that is the room type you'll need (although this is just a request and the hotel doesn't have to honor it... so be as nice as possible on the phone :) )

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I won 2 nites in June at the Chelsea & I had a room in the Tower with 1 King bed. Just call the hotel to confirm & make sure you are in the tower. The staff there are pretty accomodating - although I did request 2 beds they couldnt do it as the hotel was full that weekend

Thanks! I am hoping for one King Bed as they are used to sleeping with us at home. Our problem is usually the opposite - if we let them know we have kids they give us 2 double or queen beds, which makes sense, but is not so good for the little one. We've been pretty lucky so far with requests, but my only fear is that at some point they'll tell us no kids allowed - in 4 years that has never happened though:).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]