Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Wynn

bonny
By bonny,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Glad to see you're happy with the results and looking forward to your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great time in Vegas!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

See this hotwire resort fee thread as reported by another user:

good news! I called and confirmed with the manager at the Wynn, there is NO RESORT Fee for HOTWIRE guest for 2010! It was part of the negotiated corp contract with HOTWIRE. When the contract expires at the end of the year, THERE WILL THE RESORT FEE for 2011. But for 2010, the advertisement is correct, and you will not be charged the fee! Woohoo!

Nobody can be 100% sure... maybe the Wynn and HOTWIRE renegotiate their contract before the end of the year, maybe the Wynn tries to charge HOTWIRE guests anyway, maybe the user above was given bad information, etc, etc.

I would think you'd have a pretty good argument against HOTWIRE if you were charged a Resort fee after they indicated there would be No Resort fee, and i would think that HOTWIRE would stand behind the details of their offering (again, am i 100% sure... no, but i've generally seen them 'do the right thing' in situations such as this) should you be charged a resort fee.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]