Hotwire Hotel: 4* in Downtown Seattle (Pikes Place)

tiggy
By tiggy,
in

I'm in the process of finishing booking my parents' Alaskan cruise. The last piece I need is a hotel in Seattle. They'll be arriving on May 30th and checking out on May 31st. The catch is that they have a 11:55pm flight on May 31st and will need a place to store their luggage during the day. They're hoping to do this at the hotel they stay at.

I checked out Hotwire for those dates and see a 4* for $138. The icons are restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, and customer favorite. Based on those icons, I'm assuming that it is the Westin. However, when I check starwood.com, it claims that there is no availablilty for those dates.

Is it possible to get the Westin on Hotwire even though they claim no availability? If it were me, I'd bite. But it's not my money or trip.

Any advice is appreciated.

Certainly looks like the Westin to me (and the 4.5* above it (at least on my search) looks like the Sheraton or Grand Hyatt).

We have seen Priceline/Hotwire wins when hotels have been sold-out, but it is more the exception than the rule.

If you book thru Hotwire please use THIS LINK to begin your purchase.

Have you thought about bidding on this with Priceline? You could probably save a few dollars if you're parents aren't that particular about which 4* hotel they get.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]