rebidding on airfare

laurie100
By laurie100,
in

Hi All,

I found a link here that explained how to rebid on airfare by changing the airport. However, the post was pretty old and I'm not sure if it is still a valid way to rebid. Does anyone know if you still get two screens when rebidding? I made a bid for airfare from Ric to Bos and it was rejected. It gave me the option to put in new airfare by changing the airport. I was tempted to do that and then change the airport back on the second screen like the post mentions, but I couldn't tell if I would get a second screen for sure in order to change. Someone added to that post that you can put in city or airport and play with rebidding that way, but that does not look like an option anymore. It just gives you airports to pick from, no place to enter a city name. Since that has changed, just wondering if the other way to rebid has changed as well. Don't want to get stuck flying out of an airport 2 hours away! Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]