Hotwire Hotel: Maui: Any 1BR condos or hotel suites?

John R
By John R,
in

Hi, my wife and I are planning to visit Maui in September (18th-28th). We have a one year old baby so we would prefer accommodations with an extra room where the baby can sleep.

Has anyone succeeded in getting such a place?

We are open to the southern areas (Khei, Wailea, Makena) and the west side (Lahina, Kaanapali, Napili, Kaplua).

Best regards,

John

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Hawaii thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Allways follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Yellowdog,

Do I understand that you are attempting to extort a follow up to one of my previous posts from more than a year ago before you're willing to help me with this one?

Do you thinking trolling previous posts of contributors and bullying them encourages more contributions?

If my contributions are not valued/appreciated then I can stop contributing.

Regards,

John

I'm only trying to give the thread a 'conclusion', keeping the board better organized and useful for future users. Just visiting the board when you need help and don't follow up your post is not ok.

We would be happy to help after you have answered your old post.

Yellowdog.