Hotwire Hotel: 3* Denver (Airport DEN) Baymont Inn and Suites

Cressida
By Cressida,
in

On July 18th, 2010, I purchased a 3* for Denver International Airport area and was surprised to get the Baymont Inn and Suites Airport. The hotel list here shows this as a 2.5 star so I recommend that it be updated as this is now a 3* at Hotwire (if you can believe that). $59 plus fees = $74.31 .

I'll update in a week but I hope breakfast is decent. I had my teenage daughter with me and my wife so I made the request for 3 adults. It will be interesting if I get two double beds or 1 king. I tried to get a 2.5* at PRICELINE but my $43 bids for the same area were not accepted. I thought I was upgrading by going with the HOTWIRE 3* but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

I have bid $43 the past two days for a 2.5* at Denver airport for July 20th, with no acceptance.

I then elected to just buy a 3* listing for the same area at Hotwire for $59 ($74 with fees) because it showed I would be getting breakfast and I had my teen daughter with us so we had 3 people. I ended up with the Baymont Inn and Suites Airport and will update this info on the Hotwire forum.

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Also thanx for reporting this new star rating to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Nothing wrong with this hotel and the 3* rating. I didn't use the airport shuttle but I talked to the drivers and noted they were ready to pick up or take to airport as needed.

They have a staff person to help keep those people who never learned how to clean up after themselves from making a mess of things in the breakfast area. The breakfast area was spacious with a decent selection of items.

All of the hotels in the airport area look similar and are newer properties so I wouldn't be afraid to book a 2.5 or perhaps even a 2 star at this location.

I did use this site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]