2 adults & 2 children

Result: 3* property

pool

restaurant

Laundry

Highspeed internet

$79 a night

Anyone know if this is Holiday Inn?

We are already booked at Holiday Inn with my sons Baseball Team for $105 a night but will gladly rebook through hotwire if this is indeed the Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs for $79!!

Thanks!!

The Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs has never been reported to the board thru HOTWIRE, so there wouldn't be degree of confidence in a guess if we did think the above was the Holiday Inn. However, i'll state that i don't think it's the Holiday Inn you're looking for.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereuare,

Thank you so much for your reply. Thought I'd give it a shot in asking since we are staying 5 nights and it would have been a signifcant savings. I think we will stick with current reservation. BTW, I love this site! Its helped me tremedously in idintifying some great hotels at a fraction of the cost!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]