Miami to Turk & Caicos

YogiSajnani
By YogiSajnani,
in

Hi,

Could someone help me bid for travel from Miami to Turks & Caicos. I want to travel mid of september. I checked on Expedia and I get the price of 420 dollars for return trip. What would be ideal price to bid and how do i go about it?

I believe bidding can be done only on return trips and not on one way, am i Right?

Thanks,

Yogi

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Yes, PRICELINE airfare bidding can only be done on roundtrip travel.

What is the fare breakdown of base fare and fees/taxes of the above ticket? How much of a discount would you need to make an opaque purchase worthwhile?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HI,

Thanks for your response. I checked the website for the base fare and taxes. Its as follows:

Base Fare (Return trip) from MIA to PLS = $309

Taxes = $116

Therefore TOTAL AMOUNT = $425 including taxes

I am not sure how much to bid and how much would be an ideal discount. But love to get anything around 250-300 including taxes? Is it being too optimistic?

Note the above mentioned are the Cheapest available at the moment and both ways are Direct flights!

Infact something interesting to note was that the ones with stop over were more expensive something like $600 range. Considering all this if I bid do you think there is a possibility of getting a flight with stop over?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Yogesh

Yes, you could just as easily win a bid for a routing which included a stop-over... would this be acceptable?

Also, not sure how long of a trip you intend to make, but keep in mind you can't choose your flight times either, you could receive a late pm depature and an early am return... essentially shortening your vacation by two days.

Given the above is $125 savings per ticket worthwhile? (i'm not saying it is or isn't... the answer to this will be different for each person)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]