Hotwire Hotel: St Pete Beach area help

abseas
By abseas,
in

I am new to this but can anyone help me identify these 2 hotels in the St. Pete's Beach area for July 24-25th?

4 star: resort, beachfront, fitness, pool, restaurant, internet, business, tennis

$99.00 and recommended by 80%

3 star: beachfront, fitness, pool, restaurant, internet, business, laundry, tennis

$79.00 and recommended by 90%

I was thinking Tradewinds Island Grand and Tradewinds Sandpiper but children's activities and spa are not listed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 years later...

Sorry for the late reply/not closing this out. We ended booking on our own and staying with a sure thing. We had our 3 kids with us and didn't want to chance it in an area we were unfamiliar with. We stayed at the Tradewinds Island Grand with was had a nice pool and on a nice stretch of beach.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]