Hotwire Hotel: Help with 4* Hotel in Toronto Downtown West

marieq6
By marieq6,
in

Hi,

I really admire the service you provide on this website and was wondering if you could help me with this selection. My dates are 8/18-8/21 and there are 2 adults and 2 children in our party. We are interested in a 4* hotel for Toronto West for $96. Here are the listed amenities:

Smoke Free

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Pool

Business Center

High Speed Internet

Overall satisfaction 4.5 and recommended 90%.

Have been hearing negatives regarding the Sheraton Centre and want to be fairly sure this is not the Sheraton.

Thanks!

marieq6,

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire NYC thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

Then click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread... we'll then have a look at the offering above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you please add a reply to your New York City thread indicating how you booked the Hilton Garden Inn for that stay (and if PRICELINE or HOTWIRE please provide the additional information requested)

The 4* above matches previous reports for the Inter-Continental Toronto Yorkville (on Bloor St), Renaissance and Sheraton so any of these would be my best guess, although i'd favor the Renaissance or Shearaton over the InterContinental.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]