Priceline Hotel: 3* Honolulu (Waikiki South) Radisson Kuhio

magic111
By magic111,
in

Compliments our AA ewr-hnl $141 flights nicely. Just got to get to ewr from sfo :)

Check-In Date: Thu, May 26, 2005

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Sun, May 29, 2005

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $58.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $174.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$30.13

Total Charges: $204.13

btw - this was the first bid so if anyone else is looking maybe they can beat this price.

Check out the mileage run section of flyertalk.com for the details. It was one of those 2 hour pricing mistakes. FWIW, I missed it by about a half hour (the fares were still loaded on Orbitz, but I couldn't get it to price). Don't feel too bad for me, though: in the last month, I've bought $50 transcons and $35 flights to Florida for X-mas. Needless to say, I recommend purusing that portion of flyertalk! I will say I "don't get" folks who will fly across the world and head right back just for the mileage -- only makes sense to me if you at least get a vacation out of the whole thing. :)

Yeah, I forgot about the requalification thresholds (I have lifetime status at an airline, I don't need to requalify). It obviously makes the distance more "worthwhile." If I needed to requalify, I'd probably buy one of those $400 roundtrips to Asia you see once in awhile. Kind of "justifies" a vacation there. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]