Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* San Diego (Gaslamp Quarter-Convention Center) Andaz

maggiemay
By maggiemay,
in

You can see the amenities previously associated with this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

If you do a search for your dates and find a match for what appears in the hotel list let us know the details and we'll try to help you confirm. If your first search doesn't turn up any matches, try adjusting the occupancy (2adults/2children, 3adults/0children, etc) to see if the offering(s) change.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you find.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

went with the $98 - gaslamp district - 4.5 star offer on hotwire. it turned out to be the andaz san diego. we are pleased. it is for a monday night, july 26th, one night, two adults. (staying with friends for the remainder of the trip)

just out of curiosity, has anyone gotten this hotel for a better rate? just like to know if i was able to get one of their cheaper rates or do they offer the $98 during the week all the time.

thanks for any responses. i am from new jersey and in all my 44 years, have never stepped foot in california. you can imagine how excited i am to see it. : ) the rooftop pool and cocktail lounge sound dreamy!

good luck to all with your travel plans!

~ peace

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the results and excited for your trip.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

You can see all the other wins for this property by entering "San Diego Andaz" (without the quotes) in the QUICK SEARCH box at the top of the board, but i don't think that's going to give you the insight you're looking for... rates are date specific and when the hotel is less busy somebody may have won for less and when the hotel has higher occupancy somebody may have paid more... neither would be indicative of the 'right' price for this particular nite.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]