Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire Link

antlori
By antlori,
in

The HOTWIRE link was removed as well.

If you would like to use SavingsBarn.com for Hotwire, they have added a link below the Priceline box on their page. I just visted there to see if it was up, and it is indeed there (it's directly under the Priceline Rental Car and Airfare links). If you have a problem, you could also visit their Hotel page or most of their other travel pages which also have links to Hotwire.

From elsewhere on this board:

Wasn't there also a HOTWIRE link?

Yes there was, and unfortunately, that link was removed as well.

I hope our users continue to use the above links that are still available (Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity) when their plans allow. Also, please let us know if there any other sites that you use regularly, or think would be relevant to have on our site, as we will try to obtain links to those companies as well. Have no fears though, with or without additional links, i will continue to cover any expenses that are involved in running the board.... i'm having too much fun with it and really think we're building a great online community!

As i stated above, i will be using SavingsBarn.com for my own purchases whenever possible as i'd like to see them survive, thrive, and do well... in hopes that somewhere in the future there will be a policy change and we can re-establish a link to them. I also think their site provides a valuable resource for researching travel plans and checking prices.

Knowing first hand the effort that goes into building and maintaining a website, i'd rather see any affiliate commissions benefit a small business than kept by some large corporation (which is what happens if you don't go thru an affiliate).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]