Hotwire Hotel: Resort Oahu (Waikiki Beachfront) Hilton Hawaiian V

billine
By billine,
in

I'm already back from Hawaii (the Hilton Hawaiian Village is Incredible!!) but I booked just 2 days before, hence the late post. When I looked for rooms here for my whole trip (3/1-2/6) HHV didn't show up. When I got rid of the Sat night stay, it popped up.

I know this has been posted before, but in case anything has changed:

The amenities are: Resort, Beachfront, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Childrens Activity Program, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center

We got the "luxury" Ali'i Tower, coffee, bottled water were free, and a free appetizer buffet from 5-7pm every night. We checked in at the airport, not sure if that makes a difference but the "upgrade" was nice!!

Sounds like you had a fabulous time!

Do you recall if this was also a Customer Favorite?

Interesting about the airport check-in, as in Vegas you can often do better checking in at the airport (for the hotels that offer it), as there is a little less 'oversight' there by upper-management.

As always thanks for the post, if you have some time please add some comments to the HOTEL REVIEW section (and if you have some good pics post them at our sister site: RealHotelPhotos.com).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]