Pets

spfrosty
By spfrosty,
in

We are planning a trip to St. Louis,MO for next week (check-in July 21 check-out July 23) near the City Museum. 2 Adults, 2 kids & 2 small dogs (under 10 each). It seems there is no way to ensure a winning bid hotel will accept pets, at least from what I can see. It seems the Sheraton, both Downtown and Westport/Maryland Heights, seems to be the only ones that allow you to have small dogs at little or no deposit. The Hilton, I think, wanted like $150 PER DOG, PER NIGHT non-refundable :) ! The only thing about the downtown hotels is that you also get charged around $20 per day parking.

So, does anyone know how I could ensure that I get the Sheraton in either location :) ?

Thanks!!

EDIT-Needed to add that the Drury Forest Park also takes pets.

See this Priceline Pet Friendly hotel thread

If you'd like to read more threads on the subject...

1) click this SEARCH link

2) enter "pet" (without the quotes) in the "Search by Keywords" on the top left corner of that page

3) on the bottom right under "Search Where" click the "Search Titles Only"

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]