Priceline Hotel: Annapolis Downtown help

cclaser
By cclaser,
in

Hello,

I am trying to reserve a hotel for family coming into town this weekend. Is the Westin the only 4 star property in the Annapolis area on hotwire. They are showing the ammenities to be - weights, dining, business center, and high speed internet. Thanks in advance for your help!

I have friends and family coming into town this Thurs - Sun. I have used priceline in the past to get people into the Westin. I think that it was rated at 4 star at some point. Looking at the list of hotels. 3.5 stars in the Annapolis downtown areas shows - Ocallagan, Westin, & Loews. Any suggestions on an approach to get the Westion or is it just luck of the draw? I am assuming the other two properties are fairly good too. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

What is your objective for this stay... are you trying to specifically target the Westin or are you simply looking for a 'good deal' on any hotel in this zone?

How many rooms/adults/children do you need?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is your objective for this stay... are you trying to specifically target the Westin or are you simply looking for a 'good deal' on any hotel in this zone?

put another way, are you specifically trying to target PRICELINE's Downtown zone hotels and avoid the hotels outside of the downtown area such as the Sheraton or the Doubletree? The HOTWIRE zone is larger and includes many hotels not within walking distance to the downtown area. I had stayed at the O'Callahan property several years ago, it was nice and well located for walking, but they charge a parking fee. The Sheraton operates a free shuttle to take guests downtown.

My family is coming into town to visit and we live in Eastport. This is about a mile from the downtown area. I want to avoid the Sheraton etc. Downtown is closer to us and will be more fun for them to walk around etc. Thanks again! I will definitely use the links for any reservation. I did notice the Loews on special for 135 per night. That seems like a prettty good deal...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]