bid to fly from regional airport (SWF)?

Annie Lamb
By Annie Lamb,
in

Are there any special tips for bidding for a flight out of a regional airport (SWF, Stewart Airport in Orange Co., NY)? I've tried Priceline bids in the past but no luck. Delta and US Airways both fly regional jets out of Stewart with one connection to my destination - Tampa. My travel dates are flexible over the next 2 weeks. Any advice appreciated!

Just keep in mind that 'great deals' on airfare can be far and few between, but you can use the tips in this Priceline Airfare Re-bidding thread (see the 2nd post especially) to get an almost unlimited number or re-bids.

If you need help with a specific strategy or prices please post the best rate you're able to find, provide both the base fare, fees and taxes, and total cost per ticket.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]