Number of ppl in room?

Misseylee
By Misseylee,
in

HI, new to this site but have been reading for the boads for quite a while now ( Lots to learn here, you guys are great) however I could Not find the information I need.

I"m new to priceline ( have alway's been to leary to try until now :) I'm looking to book a room in Miami for the night before our cruise. WHen I went to bid on priceline it comes up w/ something that say's the price would be for 2, however we plan to have 4 adults in our room since its just for one night pre-cruise, my sister and I decided we'd just all get 1 room. Will we have a problem at check in with 4 ppl since the page on priceline say's 2? I'm more worried about getting there and then the hotel charging and arm and leg extra for the extra 2 ppl. Anyone know how it works? Any help/advice would be appreciated BEFORE I bid. We have plenty of time as we don't go till October, but I'd like to go ahead and get booked early. Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Plenty of threads on this subject:

QUAD OCCUPANCY

Bed Size and Number

Priceline 2 vs. 3 people

In a recent development HOTWIRE now allows users to search for up to quad occupancy, which guarantees that there will be enough sleeping accomodations for the four of you (although 'bedding' could include a pull-out sofa or couch)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...

I've used priceline alot for hotels with multiple people, never had a problem with 4 people staying in one room. However, PL doesn't guarantee a room type, so it might be a little cramped to fit like 4 people on the same king bed or something like that. Call the hotel before arrival and request a room type. Also just to cover your basis, be a little discete. When checking into the hotel, I make sure that that person only see's me, not my entire party. Hope this helps.

rgarg3

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]