Hotwire Hotel: Is this the Hyatt Regency Orange County?

TaurusSES_Sport
By TaurusSES_Sport,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This is not likley the Hyatt Regency... see our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST for what has been associated with the Hyatt Regency as well as likely identification of this property.

If you book thru Hotwire please use THIS LINK to begin your purchase.

Let us know if you need any additional help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

oh ok, thanks, I did a new search with new dates and got this info:

Anaheim - Disneyland South (Anaheim - Disneyland Areas)

Best Value!

Customer Favorite! Read reviews

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

$65 per room

per night

How does that look?

EDIT: That isnt the exact description, but i've tried several different dates and cannot find one that matches the list you have? Help?

HOTWIRE will only show you the lowest available hotel at each star level in each zone, so if the Hyatt has a rate $20 higher than other hotels in the zone at the same star level, you'll never see it presented.

What is it you'd like us to do to help? I think we're providing some pretty good help :) Is the Hyatt the only hotel you want?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]